Retractable Loading Bay Platforms
- Retractable Loading Bay Platforms
For simplifying materials handling, on multi-storey building sites, our retractable loading bay platform offers a platform system for increased safety and less crane operation time
Looking for simple materials handling loading bay on your multi-storey construction site, for an increased level of safety and decreased crane operation time? Then our retractable loading bay could be for you.
- Faster and Easier installation
- Simple Operation
- Retractable and extendable like a drawer
- Certified to Australian Standards
- Our platform loading system to allow for increased safety and short operation times for cranes.
- Other great features of this Preston Hire innovation include:
- Our retractable Loading platforms are all fitted with fixed safety harness points
- Increased efficiency of material handling, much safer and cost-effective for construction sites
- Can be operated by a single person for safe working loads
|Distance between front and rear Prop||W3||mm||2235||2235||2235|
|Distance between left and right Prop||W4||mm||2034||2034||3034|
|Height of the Side and Front Panel||H1||mm||1250||1250||1250|
|Minimum Prop Height||H2min||mm||2400||2400||2400|
|Maximum Prop Height||H2max||mm||3750||3750||3750|
|Overhang Legth of Static Frame||L3||mm||1400||1400||1400|
|Distance between front Prop and Slab End||L4||mm||1643||1643||1643|
|Extended Length of Platform||L5||mm||3100||3100||3100|
Get A Quote
If you're looking to purchase RLB Platform, please fill up the form
- How to Choose the Right Scaffolding Company
- Avoid these Mistakes in Formwork Whilst Concreting
- A Guide to Scaffolding Formwork
- How to Choose the Right Design for your Next Build
- Scaffolding: When is it Necessary?
- Formwork Types And Its Uses In Construction
- Scaffolding Inspections - What do you need to know?