Ongoing scheduled inspections and maintenance are amongst the most important aspects of scaffolding safety. Inspections are carried out during the assembling of the scaffolding structure; however, regular inspections are required to make sure scaffolding stays in top condition and is safe to use throughout the project’s duration. Workplace conditions,…View More
Scaffolding can be a dangerous work platform if not erected correctly and securely by a competent person. Working at height already carries many risks and an unsafe work platform is one risk that can be mitigated quite easily with the right procedures in place. When you’re working on-site in…View More
- 6 Benefits of Aluminium Folding Mobile Scaffold Tower
- 5 Blunders to Avoid When Using Scaffold Towers
- How to Choose a Reliable Scaffold Company?
- Why Is Kwikstage Scaffolding Popular?
- Aluminium Mobile Scaffold Tower: A Buyer's Checklist!
- Mobile Scaffolds: A Practical Choice for Portability an...
- Top Tips for Scaffolding Safety for Home Improvement Pr...