Scaffolding erection is a risky activity for those who actions the work, as well as for the general public. This instructional guide lays down steps that need to be followed by those who are involved with such kind of work. It is intended for those directly working in the…View More
It is the combined responsibility of the main contractor and the scaffolding employer to evaluate risk and safe work method guidelines. They should get required information from the scaffold manufacturer, dealer, site management and talk with the workers who carry out erections, adjustments and dismantling of the scaffolds. These…View More
- 4 Top Reasons Why Construction Industry Needs Scaffolding!
- What Does Scaffolding Inspections Involve?
- How to Erect an Aluminium Mobile Tower
- How to Set up Scaffolding? Here is what Experts Suggest
- Aluminium Scaffold: Uses and Advantages
- Painted Scaffolding Vs Galvanised Scaffolding Systems
- The Importance of Scaffold Ties